Friday 9 May 2014

Creative CV

With (i'm not going to lie) A LOT of help from the powerpoint provided by one of our tutors I have manage to make a Creative CV, with still a little bit to change about it.

Here is a quick sketch of the layout, and a note on what I would like to eventually lino cut/hand draw.




OK, I now ask you to use your imagination for two things-
  • That I have already graduated - this is so it is ready to go straight away once edited once again
  • That all the warped text e.g. the subtitles, will eventually be hand drawn/lino cut. That some of the images in the 'Hobbies and Interests' will be more appropriate to the text. And that the symbols for blog/website, email and mobile will be hand drawn/lino cut.
So here it is my Creative CV



No comments:

Post a Comment