Wednesday 7 May 2014

Officially Finished my Dummy Book

It took far too long but I finally got some photos of my friend in smart(ish) shoes to pose for me. I got him to sit on a picnic bench in my garden so I could take photos from all angles.

Here are a few of the better ones.


I desperately wanted a few from the back as I thought it would add more atmosphere so this is the reference photo I will be using!

So here is the last two pages of my book - I hope it has the impact I am going for!

I really like the perspective - I drew the text and coincidentally it fell nicely into a shadow shape so I will have the text in his shadow. The text along his leg say 'Timothy proclaimed his innocence to the very end.' I wanted it to be separate to the rest of the text as I think it is the saddest point of the book, that no one would believe him. I have also placed the only full stop in the entire book at the end of this sentence as it is the end of both the book and of Timothy Evans.

No comments:

Post a Comment