Tuesday 4 February 2014

Written Proposal Tutorial

I had my tutorial with Jonny Hannah and Pete Jarvis today. They seemed interested with my chosen topic with Jonny claiming he was surprised as it was a very different topic to ones that I had chosen in the past. After I explained I wanted a challenge and to try something different, he seemed happy. They asked how I was planning on illustrating all the information I had gathered. After telling them the three ideas I had, they seemed a bit confused about the symbolic images but I don't think I explained it very well! Specially as I hadn't shown them the Bluebeard posters to remind them of that project, and to illustrate what I meant. Think I will take them to the studios next time I go in, to show Jonny to see if he understands better. Even though they said they were confused about this idea, they said to get sketching ideas anyway. They seemed intrigued by the other two ideas and basically gave me the go ahead, so I've come away from it, feeling excited and ready to go!

Now to write my proposal to clarify and consolidate my ideas and finally get on with the exciting bit - the drawing and experimenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment