Wednesday 16 April 2014

9 Pages First Colour Prints

I have printed another 8 images (9 pages) first colour prints. Here they are...

I forgot to take a photo of the lino block before I did the 2nd reduction cut so I only have the printed image. This will have red as the second colour.
I forgot to take a photo of the wood block before I did the 2nd reduction cut so I only have the printed image. This will have dark blue as the second colour 
I forgot to take a photo of the wood block so I only have a photo of the printed image. This will have red as the second colour.
This will have red as the second colour.
lino cut

















A2 lino cut
I have made the two seperate images a different first colour as I feel the objects need to be coloured appropriately to how they are in real life - This will have red as the second colour
This will have dark blue as the second colour
Lino cut
 
This will have dark blue as second colour

wood cut
wood cut
This will have dark blue as second colour
It's Easter Holidays at the moment so I'm off home for a week or so. I'll spend the time at home, creating my portfolio, CV, image for our end of year catalogue 'Hullabaloo' and getting my business cards and postcards ready for the degree show. Hopefully I will also have some time to continue cutting my prints ready to print when I get back to uni. If I haven't managed any more cuts before I go back. I will have to spend 8 till 8 everyday in the print room to ensure I have time to finish to a good quality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment