Saturday 26 April 2014

Portfolio

I've managed to choose, photograph, scan and edit 18 pages of my 20. I still need to photograph some 3-d decorated skulls I've done but they are in Southampton and I've been in Woking for a week or so, and a photo of my fmp book once completed. So here are the 18 pages I've chosen, they may change as I will talk to my tutors to see what they think. And I haven't decided what order to put them in either. My portfolio case has been ordered and is on its way. I have also managed to design my business cards and some postcards for the degree show.































I need to edit this a bit to make the
background less busy




















This is the first time I've seen all the pages placed together and I'm really happy with the collection of work as a whole.

Here are my postcard and business card designs

postcard - back has a small logo and my details.
back of my business card
front of my business card
Here's the edited photo of my book....


No comments:

Post a Comment