Saturday 8 March 2014

CV workshop

We had a CV workshop today where I learnt a lot again. I hadn't realised there was a difference in appearance between a creative CV and a office CV. I knew you had to edit the information but not that a creative CV can be edited to be visually attractive as well as informative. I took my CV with me so she could have a read and give me hints on how I should write and present it. I have definitely got to change a lot but I'm looking forward to creating an interesting CV. We had to find examples of creative CVs which we liked to base ours on. She then explained what aspects of them were good and what aspects weren't so good. We now have to write our CV taking inspiration from good examples. I have an idea of how I would like to do mine, but I think it is going to take a few attempts.

No comments:

Post a Comment