Sunday 2 March 2014

Self Promotion Progress

We've got our Work in Progress meeting tomorrow for our self promotion, I'm intrigued to see everyone else's and get their opinion on mine. I have finished making each page of my little book, and brought the pages together into two documents ready to print double sided. I wanted to add a few more pages to my book so I added another 10.5cm to the end of an A3 page. This gave me 16 page book instead of a 10 page book. Here are the two sides of paper to print:


These go on the reverse of each other, then cut and folded to 
create my book.
I have also created a lino cut of Alix de Courcy Illustration and Design to go on a band around the the book. Haven't managed to colour it yet, but here is the black and white image of it:
Here is the lino cut text I am going to use for my logo.
Added my lino cut of an owl for the centre and brought it
all together on photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment